Friday, July 16, 2010

Fitting Your Life in a Box

We've started the daunting task of starting to pack.  I never realized it would be so hard to pack everything that we've accumulated over the last three years into boxes.  By the way, I didn't realize that we had accumulated that much stuff.  I guess living in a free, huge parsonage has allowed us the space to acquire so much of this stuff, which has made it much more difficult trying to decide what we will take, what we will try and leave with someone, and what we will sell/get rid of.  There are a lot of things that have meaning of some sort that we are having to part with.  It is difficult, but we have to keep it in perspective that they are just material things.  The memories will still be there.  Possessions can always be replaced. So the bigger question is what do we do with all the extra stuff...

YARD SALE!

We are having a moving sale bright and early in the morning.  Should be interesting.  I'm always fascinated by the "professional" yard salers.  However, I'm not going to question them, as long as they show up to ours.  I will let you know how we made out later...

No comments:

Post a Comment